Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here and if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com.
How to apply
Hold on to the top of the tube and twist to the right in a clockwise motion to raise the perfume up. Make sure you apply the perfume in the following places for maximum impact (smelling the perfume from the top of the stick won't give you an accurate experience– it must be actually applied and allowed to "rest" for a minute or two, just like regular spray perfume):
- inside of wrists
- pulse points on neck
- TOPS of forearms
- tips of shoulders (especially in sundress weather!)
- clothing (yes! strange but true! PLEASE do a spot test first, however, because not all fabrics will work)
Orders will be processed within 1-5 business days. Once shipped, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to arrive with standard shipping through USPS.
We are committed to providing quality fragrance products to our customers. While we hope that you are always satisfied with your Vivistix purchase, we realize there are times when you may need to return a product. If you will need to return your purchase, please review the information below.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of your receipt date for a refund.
- Merchandise must be in its original, unopened, and unused condition.
- We regret that we do not refund original shipping costs with your return.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping & handling charges, which will not be refunded, unless you received damaged merchandise.
- Please make sure to record your tracking number because we cannot issue a refund until our office confirms receipt of the returned merchandise. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- All Petite Collection purchases are final sale and are not subject to being returnable.
- All returns will be credited to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- Returns will be processed within 1-2 weeks of our office receiving your item.
- Please allow at least 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.
- Please mail your return to the following address:
4800 Dahlia St, G29
Denver, CO 80216
Our fragrances are made in the USA, specifically in beautiful Denver, Colorado. We make seasonal scents in small batches so that we may control the quality of our solid perfumes and offer only the best to our customers!
Yes! We believe in doing good in this world and that includes not testing our products on animals!
No, our perfume sticks do not contain any phthalates, parabens, or preservatives.
Our Vivistix Solid Perfumes contain the following:
- sweet almond oil
- coconut oil
- shea butter
- various essential oils and/or fragrance oils depending on the Perfume Stick
If you would like to know which specific essential oils and/or fragrance oils are in the various perfumes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! Please reach out to our team at email@example.com if you are interested in being a wholesale client.